February 24, 2018

Wind River Annual Back Pack Trip August 2017 and Autumn Climbing 2017

I have been late on posting some of my favorite pics from our annual fathers and sons back pack trip to the Winder River Range.  This past year's the trip in August 2017 consisted of a couple days in Cirque of the Towers and then three days in the great Temple District. This was my oldest son's last trip with us for a couple years while he serves in Mexico on his LDS mission. We have been doing these trips for a decade. As summer 2018 rolls around, we will miss him so much.

My 3 Boys

The Cirque after a heavy rain the night prior
Carson

A top East Temple Peak

A look of East Temple's East Face- Owen dumbstruck by the exposure
Brothers and cousins
Great Alex and Deep Lake below
Incredible morning with my sons
The entire gang


A couple of my favorite Autumn shots of my sons and I. The young lads are learning the ropes. Alex had left us for Mexico at this point.




Carson and I (Carson in Red)- Courtesy Owen
Owen on the ever-beautiful Coffin Crack










No comments:

Post a Comment